Food options...

Booked for Harmony OT Seas sailing next month. The only protein that my DH eats is chicken and the occasional lamb chop. We don't eat beef or any other red meat, but I do eat seafood. My question is this, looking at many of the restaurant menus, I notice that chicken isn't much of an option in many places, so does anyone have any knowledge of whether the Windjammer offers a few chicken choices for lunch/dinner? Also do they have Indian food? Also, are we able to request chicken options once we get on the ship, if there isn't much there already? Any help would be appreciated.

Chicken is an option every night in the MDR. While there may not be any Indian entrees on the menu, they are usually available upon request in the MDR. Windjammer will also typically have some Indian items.

Booked for Harmony OT Seas sailing next month. The only protein that my DH eats is chicken and the occasional lamb chop. We don't eat beef or any other red meat, but I do eat seafood. My question is this, looking at many of the restaurant menus, I notice that chicken isn't much of an option in many places, so does anyone have any knowledge of whether the Windjammer offers a few chicken choices for lunch/dinner? Also do they have Indian food? Also, are we able to request chicken options once we get on the ship, if there isn't much there already? Any help would be appreciated.

There is herb chicken on the menu every night in the everyday choices. There are other chicken options through the week, like chicken marsala. If that doesn't work, there are always chicken fingers on the kids menu that he can also order (kids brownie sundae is really good too;p).

If he needs plain chicken, no herbs, no nothing, every night, just talk to your waiter in the dining room the first night and they will have it available for him from then on. The WJ also will cook a piece of chicken at the grill if there are no other options that he will eat.

Thank you for your suggestions. He actually loves any kind of chicken dish with gravy or sauce too. Just no other type of meat other than lamb.

He will be okay then. They will work with him to get him exactly what he wants. He can swap out sides if he doesn't like what comes with the dish. There are always mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, french fries and plain rice available. My son used to get the herb chicken breast from the everyday section, on top of the daily pasta from the everyday section. He didn't want the potato or veg from the chicken. There is sometimes tortellini with a blue cheese sauce that he would have them change the sauce to marinara instead.

They will work with him, just ask.:)