Cruise Planner Discounts...do you get email?

Wondering if the specials in cruise planner are something you just need to keep checking or do they email you when one becomes available?

Thanks!

You may or may not get an email. Best to keep checking so you don't miss anything.

We have never gotten an email...........always have to check. Join your roll call and someone will post.

Are you saying then that all passengers on a specific cruise will be offered the same discount on the same day.

I am not due to pay the full price until December, could I be offered a discount before I have paid in full?

Also I only have a guarantee cabin, do I have to pay in full before I get it allocated?

Thanks for any information, I'm not well up on booking so far ahead, usually do a last minute thing.

Edited by LindaRochdale
spelling mistake.

For my upcoming Brilliance cruise I've been getting e-mails for discounts on tours, drink & specialty dining packages. I began receiving them on & off over the last 6 months. Took advantage of up to 20% on tours and saved over $120.

For my upcoming Brilliance cruise I've been getting e-mails for discounts on tours, drink & specialty dining packages. I began receiving them on & off over the last 6 months. Took advantage of up to 20% on tours and saved over $120.

Lucky you!! We are on Brilliance for Thanksgiving and have received no email offers, not even junk or spam. They do have both our emails.

Another IT glitz.:*

Are you saying then that all passengers on a specific cruise will be offered the same discount on the same day.

I am not due to pay the full price until December, could I be offered a discount before I have paid in full?

Also I only have a guarantee cabin, do I have to pay in full before I get it allocated?

Thanks for any information, I'm not well up on booking so far ahead, usually do a last minute thing.

As you can tell from my above post, it seems specials are hit and miss. If anything is offered at all, your roll call will be the place to ask.

No, you don't have to be paid in full to be given discounts, nor even have a cabin, just a booking number. Good luck!:D:D