P&O Azura A731A 20th October Southampton to Barbados

I know P&O cruisers do not post much on Cruise Critic and I have very rarely seen a thread on the LGBT Roll Calls for a P&O cruise but here goes.

I have today booked to do this Southampton to Barbados crossing with a friend. I know once on board there will be many other LGBT family members but it will be interesting to see if any join this thread.

Let me know if you are joining us!

• 3 weeks later...

Once you have safely delivered the Azura to Barbados, we will be boarding her in January for a 14 day Caribbean tour. We hope you will post you findings and comments of your crossing, for that could give us an indication of what to look forward to (or avoid...; ) This is our first P&O cruise although we have sailed most of the major brands.

Once you have safely delivered the Azura to Barbados, we will be boarding her in January for a 14 day Caribbean tour. We hope you will post you findings and comments of your crossing, for that could give us an indication of what to look forward to (or avoid...; ) This is our first P&O cruise although we have sailed most of the major brands.

I have only done one P&O cruise aboard the Britannia and I was very impressed. I have had a lunch aboard the Azura in Southampton with a tour of the ship. I think I will probably prefer the Azura over the Britannia.