Splendor question

For those who have sailed on this ship, is the mini-fridge really a fridge, or like on other ships I have sailed on, is it more like a cooler?

Thanks all!!

It kept our drinks cold but only after the first day. It took that long for it to get cooled down. It doesn't seem to cool while you are at port. Once it cooled down, my sodas were sufficiently cooled to drink without ice.

We were on the main deck and ours was great. The key is to keep the cabinet door open. If you keep the cabinet door open then it stays nice and cold. It cooled our sodas we purchased off pretty quickly. If you keep the cabinet door shut then they don't do as well.

From past experience I think some fridges have worked better than others. They are in an enclosed cabinet that has but a few slots to let the hot air out. We always open that door when we are leaving our cabin and that helps it cool better. But if the cabin steward comes in he/she will close that door. Try leaving the door open to help it cool better.