4 single girls on Carnival Valor 4/30/06!

misstalkative77

• 2 weeks later...
thanks-- and yes, someone did start a roll call and i responded to it so i think i'm covering all the bases!

also thanks for the warning but i'm pretty comfortable with putting our cabing #'s out there... i've never felt unsafe on a ship and we'll be traveling with a pack the whole time anyway!

anyone on our cruise is welcome to knock on our doors-- as long as they've come to party : )

cheers, and happy aloha friday-- Cali style!

Darn, wish I was going on the cruise with ya Michelle. would've loved to party with some Cali girls.. I'll be on The Destiny in August. So, we'll see how it goes.

you will find more then you ever expected on the cruise. actually more then you would want. let us know how you liked it afterwards. willing to bet by the 3rd day on the cruise your worries will have been erased

i know, you're right! we've already made tons of new friends to meet up with on our cruise through this site (married couples, single guys/girls) In fact, we already have a party planned for right after the muster drill :)

a big thanks to cruise critic of course!

jaybone76--

would love to go on that cruise..... but i'm not too sure my boss will be happy if i take off another week right after i get back. yeah, i'm pretty sure he would be mad. haha

*sigh* so many cruises.... so little time ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived