Is the "spacious panoramic ocean view room" different from the "family panoramic view

When I booked the room this is the picture they showed me of what room it was.

So has anyone stayed in room 1872 on explorer of the seas?

Which is it?

76233515d0187d819ad5bb1c6b091a13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is not what 1872 will look like. 1872 will look like a D or E balcony with floor to ceiling windows rather than the sliding glass door.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Agree with the previous answer. 1872 should be laid out the same as a regular balcony cabin, but will have the one wall of Windows. I believe the photos were based on the corner cabins (1814 and 1862). They have since taken the dividers out of 1862 (the accessible cabin) on most ships because it was nearly impossible to move around with a mobility device.

When I booked the room this is the picture they showed me of what room it was.

So has anyone stayed in room 1872 on explorer of the seas?

Which is it?

76233515d0187d819ad5bb1c6b091a13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The picture looks like a family ocean view room.

Here is 1804 on the Freedom of the Seas, and it is a family ocean view room ...

Cab_5076_zpsd3e6iugs.jpg

Cab_5077_zpsgljv7p1h.jpg

Cab_5078_zpsvhdy3juc.jpg

Cab_5079_zpsd8enzdnx.jpg

Cab_5080_zpsps2onbky.jpg

• 5 months later...

THIS photo that I’m referring to is the large room with the divider in it.. massive double windows. Is is what came up when I booked my category... in fact , what we get is the smaller long room with one set of windows at the end , like the other photos show

THIS photo that I’m referring to is the large room with the divider in it.. massive double windows. Is is what came up when I booked my category... in fact , what we get is the smaller long room with one set of windows at the end , like the other photos show

The room with the divider in it is a family cabin. The smaller cabin is a regular cabin ocean view cabin with floor to ceiling windows.

Yes thanks, I know NOW that these ones are family rooms, but you will find, as I did that the photos that are presented, are these larger ones , not the actual ones you get,, look it up yourself. Spacious panoramic ocean view cabins show the room with the divider wall in it...however the majority of the rooms available in that same level AND PRICE are the smaller long rooms with one window at the end.

I , like many others have a right to feel annoyed and disappointed.. I talked 6 friends into coming on this cruise with me and have been embarrassed to show them what they are ACTUALLY GETTING.

I’m sure it will be ok in the end but I’m glad I found out now

Yes thanks, I know NOW that these ones are family rooms, but you will find, as I did that the photos that are presented, are these larger ones , not the actual ones you get,, look it up yourself. Spacious panoramic ocean view cabins show the room with the divider wall in it...however the majority of the rooms available in that same level AND PRICE are the smaller long rooms with one window at the end.

I , like many others have a right to feel annoyed and disappointed.. I talked 6 friends into coming on this cruise with me and have been embarrassed to show them what they are ACTUALLY GETTING.

I’m sure it will be ok in the end but I’m glad I found out now

I am D+ with Royal Caribbean. However, I am currently exploring other lines because I am not happy with some of the things that Royal Caribbean has done lately. I believe what you are saying, so there is no reason for me to look it up. Besides, I am not currently interested in a cruise on a Freedom class ship at this time. I currently have deposits on three cruise over the next fifteen months. One on Princess and two on NCL. My last two cruises were on Princess and NCL. I currently have reached the second highest loyalty level on Carnival, Princess, and Royal Caribbean.