passport stamp?

srobins

Just wondering if there is someplace in Cozumel that we can get our passports stamped? I apologize if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it on a search of the archives. We have new passports and are wanting to get some stamps on them during our December cruise to "break them in" properly.

Thanks!

Sherryl

Yes, I know it is unusual to have the passport stamped while on a cruise - I just think it would be cool and we have already found out how to do it in Cayman and Jamaica, so thought we could add Mexico stamp to the book. Guess it isn't possible.

Thanks anyway.

Sherryl,

Passport stamps (especially in new ones, mine is old, travel worn, and filled up, but I get a new one soon!!) are fun reminders of trips taken!

Don't give up on Cozumel just yet -- I've heard that your ship's purser can often score a passport stamp, so that is one place to check. Don't give up -- it's a foreign port -- you can find a passport stamp if you keep at it!!

- Roger

I have been told that in Grand Cayman, near the Tender Dock, is a small customs office that will stamp your passport.

In Jamaica the passport can be stamped at the pier at the customs office.

In Cozumel I will probably ask an official looking person at the pier where we tender. I'm not shy....

Archived