Carnival Dream

Just got off so I have some idea.

On embarkation day (Sunday), the Welcome Aboard Show will be playing at 10:15.

On Monday, Motor City (think Motown) at 7:15 and 9:15.

On Tuesday, 80's Pop to the Max at 7:15 and 9:15.

On Wednesday, The Love and Marriage Show at 9:15.

On Thursday, Flick (Movie stuff) at 7:15 and 9:15.

On Friday, America Rocks at 7:15 and 9:15.

On Saturday is the Lip Sync Battle Main Event at 7:30.

I sure hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Brad

Also, I would just like to take a moment to say that Carnival has really stepped up the quality of their shows. While it was nice in the past to have a few more dancers on stage for visual effect, the quality of the singers as well as the costuming and set designs/special effects are fantastic!

Enjoy!

Also, I would just like to take a moment to say that Carnival has really stepped up the quality of their shows. While it was nice in the past to have a few more dancers on stage for visual effect, the quality of the singers as well as the costuming and set designs/special effects are fantastic!

Enjoy!

Which was your favorite? Thanks

Favorites

1st- 80's Pop to the Max & Flick (Movie stuff} are not to miss great singing to movies and videos

A close 2nd is America Rocks get there early for the pre-show

Motor City (think Motown) was okay they were having technical difficulties so we didn't get the whole show

We didn't see the other shows, all shows have improved 100% and the crew is great and love to interact with the guest

Which was your favorite? Thanks

Oh man...I cannot pick a favorite. They all had such great music and set designs. I really enjoyed them all for different reasons because I am a huge music fan in general.

Sorry!

Favorites

1st- 80's Pop to the Max & Flick (Movie stuff} are not to miss great singing to movies and videos

A close 2nd is America Rocks get there early for the pre-show

Motor City (think Motown) was okay they were having technical difficulties so we didn't get the whole show

We didn't see the other shows, all shows have improved 100% and the crew is great and love to interact with the guest

I'll second the comments above. Was disappointed with the Motor City Show. The 80's was very good as was the Flick show. Although not technically a 'show', the HASBRO game show is worth a view.

I agree, the shows on Dream are great! And this past March they were much better than in January of 2016.

80's Rock show was my favorite, followed closely by Flick. And trust me, ANYTHING that Cruise Director Chris Williams "The Flying Scotsman" is in -- including his own show -- is going to be fabulous!! That man can flat out sing!!