Royal Caribbean Cabanas on Labadee (Nellie's Beach)

PirateCruisin

Does anyone know how far in advance you can try and book a cabana on Labadee with Royal Caribbean? I know some cabanas are reserved for suite holders but the ones on Nellie's Beach are available, just not sure if they can be booked online or you must wait to board the ship. Agent at Royal Caribbean wasn't very familiar with the cabana rental process. If they can be booked online when could I expect to see them posted under excursions? Thanks.

Does anyone know how far in advance you can try and book a cabana on Labadee with Royal Caribbean? I know some cabanas are reserved for suite holders but the ones on Nellie's Beach are available, just not sure if they can be booked online or you must wait to board the ship. Agent at Royal Caribbean wasn't very familiar with the cabana rental process. If they can be booked online when could I expect to see them posted under excursions? Thanks.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

There is no set time for any of the pre-cruise items to become available. All you can do is keep checking your Cruise Planner periodically.