Non-Alcoholic Drink Prices

We are thinking about getting the Refreshment Package. Does anyone know what the individual prices are for soda, premium coffee, bottled water or the fresh squeezed orange juice? Thanks!

A 12oz can of soda is around $4. Premium coffees in tne $3 to $5 range, Fresh squeezed OJ around $4.

A 12oz can of soda is around $4. Premium coffees in tne $3 to $5 range, Fresh squeezed OJ around $4.

Thank-you, Clarea! Throw in some bottled water and the convenience of not having to sign a slip for each drink and I believe we'll get the Refreshment Package. Now we just have to wait and see if there is a sales price for it!

Thank-you, Clarea! Throw in some bottled water and the convenience of not having to sign a slip for each drink and I believe we'll get the Refreshment Package. Now we just have to wait and see if there is a sales price for it!

The lowest I've seen reported here was $18 / day, before gratuitiy was added.

Also, don't forget that non-alcoholic cocktails are also included. Something like a virgin pina colada would be around $5.

Do the drink package normally go on sale at some point?

Travelling in May 2018. Is it worth the wait?

Sales are unpredictable. However, if you purchase and later see a lower price, you can cancel for a full refund and re-order at the lower price.

we got that package at the $18 price for our June 2017 cruise.....it was a spring sale. never saw anything for black friday, but we were likely too far out. At $18 it was worth it for all of us to get it....my kids learned they liked virgin Miami Vice's! And you can get smoothies and green juices from the spa, not sure at full price it would be worth it for us!

The lowest I've seen reported here was $18 / day, before gratuitiy was added.

Also, don't forget that non-alcoholic cocktails are also included. Something like a virgin pina colada would be around $5.

Are non-alcoholic cocktails not included on the regular soda package? I got the equivalent package on Carnival last year and I was able to get Shirley Temples.

Are non-alcoholic cocktails not included on the regular soda package? I got the equivalent package on Carnival last year and I was able to get Shirley Temples.

Correct, Royal's soda package includes soda only. No bottled water either.