Star Princess Cabin A515

btrojanoski

We've been assigned stateroom A515 on the Star. On the deck plans it looks like it's about 150% bigger than a normal inside stateroom and any outside stateroom smaller than a mini-suite. Has anyone actually stayed in A515 and can describe its relative size and configuration. Thanks in advance.

Barry & Sharon

Until Star Princess 17 day October 7, 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;10;07;16;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Celebrity Zenith 2004

Tahitian Princess 2003

Regal Princess 2000

Raphsody of the Seas 1999

Crown Princess 1998

Regal Princess 1997

Carnival Jubilee 1996

Crown Princess 1996

Sun Princess 1995

Cunard Princess 1993

Carnival Triumph 1990

bump

Until Star Princess 17 day October 7, 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;10;07;16;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Celebrity Zenith 2004

Tahitian Princess 2003

Regal Princess 2000

Raphsody of the Seas 1999

Crown Princess 1998

Regal Princess 1997

Carnival Jubilee 1996

Crown Princess 1996

Sun Princess 1995

Cunard Princess 1993

Carnival Triumph 1990

• 1 month later...

Hi btrojanoski, due to travel on the Star in cabin A 515 on Sept 1st. Wondered many times myself as to the internal size of the cabin compared to other inside cabins. ( cruised on the Grand last year in an inside cabin) The floor plans do show it as a different size but as a previous reply is seems to be wider and shorter.

I have also wondered what is situated behind the cabin, there seems to be a open space there, hope it's not machinery etc. Hopefully somebody out there can answer the question for both of us, if not I will feed back to you when we return on the 13/09

• 1 month later...

Great cabin, would certainly use it again. Much larger than other inside cabins with improved layout, 2 double wardrobes (with doors), plenty of storage space. Store rooms at the back of the cabin but we were not disturbed day or night by anybody in them. We vied an outside cabin on the same deck but that was much smaller and you could'nt swing a cat on the balcony.

The steward was called Arnel and he was brilliant, would do anything for you.

(think he may have gone home by the time you travel) Hope this helps, I'm sure you will not be disapointed.

Cruise was fab, still not come back down to earth. The weather was great for the whole cruise,sea's calm. We did tours for most of the ports, the Rome stop being the only exception due to us being to tired.

Pisa was well worth a visit, how the tower is still standing I don't know. The only complaint here was there was not enough free time aferwards to explore the town.

Pompeii was a must for me, the guide very informative and knew her stuff.

A interesting tour which gave you a real insight into the lives of the people

The Acropolis was another must, you need to be good on your feet due to the climb up there. Very busy while we were there so crowded. Also very windy on top so you needed your sunglasses to keep the dust out of your eyes.

Monte Carlo showed you how the rich lives, a very expensive place to stay in. We should have done this tour ourselves and not one laid on by Princess, we could have saved ourselves some money.

Venice, the best of the lot, so much to see and do, the Murano glass factory tour showed you real skills at work, but very expensive to buy.

Don't bother with an upgrade, you will be disapointed, if I can work out how to do it I will load some photo's of the cabin onto the message board.

Enjoy your cruise .

We have R515 and R507 reserved on the Caribbean Princess which are also sized about the same as the A515 cabin on the Star. We were hoping to get reports back on the actual sizes of those cabins. I'm looking forward to any digital pictures that can be posted as well. Thanks!

Archived