E-mail from RCCL - Should I be concerned?

Hflors

Checked my E-mail today. RCCL says my reservation has not been paid and suggested that I make my final payment. Well I made the final payment the middle of last month! Of course it's sunday early so I can't call. I went on line and checked one of the reservations I hold and it looks ok to me, but when I tried to get into the other reservation it wouldn't let me. (I have a reservations on a RFS which requires two reservations) I know both reservations are paid. (I paid them my self) Should I be concerned? This cruise has been such a nighmare already I would have a breakdown if something happened to our reservation. ANy suggestions from the experts on board?

I actually would be very concerned. It doesn't take over two weeks to have a payment applied to an account. If your reservation gets cancelled you could loose your cabin and if you rebook you may not get the same price. I would jump on it at your very first chance. RCI is open on Sunday.

I always call 2-3 days after making final payment to make sure everything is in order. But I'm very Type-A about many things.

I called. The woman I spoke to said all was well then proceded to get into why I hadn't put in my passport information. I told her we did have three months! But just like my records RCL shows all paid. She also told me to delete the message. She believes it's a mistake. Go figure!!!! Thanks to all who responded. It's nice to have "experts" to get advice from.

Archived