Britannia Fly Cruises.........

Cosmic Rays

I am sure this has been mentioned previously, but...........

Has anybody booked their seats yet for the coming winter fly cruises from Barbados on Britannia 14 weeks before departure?

What is being charged for specific seats onboard Thomson flights for both Premium and Economy, and what advantages are there for booking Premium seats both at the airport and of course in the air?

Can Economy seats be reserved outbound and Premium inbound or do you have to book the same for both flights?

Thanks in anticipation...........

Hi Cosmic Rays I'm waiting to book mine when they open at midnight tonight😎

From previous posts the charge is £25 one way. Or £60 if you book extra leg room seats. (correct me if I'm wrong)

PE seats need to be booked/upgraded when booking your cruise. You can only book specific seats on the plane 14 weeks in PE if you've upgraded or in normal economy if not.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

We are heading on our cruise this October - repostitioning cruise so fly home only. ( premium economy)

Seat bookings only became available 12 weeks before. I checked regularly from 15 weeks on.

They must become available at midnight because I didn't check until the following morning exactly 12 weeks and nearly all seats booked - there were only 3 seats left available together so I would suggest to keep a close eye.

£75 per person.

Quite frustrating - would be so less hassle if everyone could book their seats at time of booking holiday and charge at the time. No stress then.

Happy booking...

Thanks for your replies......

I called my agent this morning and he confirmed that it would be £349 each return AND then an additional amount for a specific seat 14 weeks before departure. Also, if I wanted to do it now we may well have to change flights due to availability on the flight we currently have. Economy it is again then!!

Interestingly too, fares have reduced by over £400 each since we booked in June. It is however, not worth cancelling and rebooking as P&O take a 15% deposit which would be totally forfeited and the OBC be reduced from £200pp to £175pp

Oh well..........