Rhythm of the nights

cheri

Quick question. I have been to the Rhythm of nites on a 6 day cruise but not on a seven day as they told me on ship they are not in port long enough on the 7 day one. A friend justgot a conformation on his booking that excursion on our up coming 7 day cruise.Have they changed things so we can go to RON on 7 now? Thank you for any info:D

You would probably get more definitive answers on the Mexican Riviera board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=203

To confirm though, we are on a 7 day and it will be offered. That said, you depart the harbor and arrive around 5:00 or so. The ship will depart at 8 and our sunset isn't scheduled until 8:30.:o So I am not sure how "night" it will be for you, but we ruled it out as we thought it would lose it's ambiance. I would definitely check on your ship's departure time vs show time and the sunset estimated time.

Edited by WaggesAZ
Typo!

What is a Rhyme of Nights?

The poster meant, Rhythms of the Night which is an excursion in Puerto Vallarta, on the Mexican Riviera cruise.

Edited by tonit964
Darn auto correct or whatever its doing

You would probably get more definitive answers on the Mexican Riviera board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=203

To confirm though, we are on a 7 day and it will be offered. That said, you depart the harbor and arrive around 5:00 or so. The ship will depart at 8 and our sunset isn't scheduled until 8:30.:o So I am not sure how "night" it will be for you, but we ruled it out as we thought it would lose it's ambiance. I would definitely check on your ship's departure time vs show time and the sunset estimated time.

Thank you Wagges for the info. Guess they have changed things. Looks like it s go here any way, its a great show , might be able to shop in the small store there. TY again