2 bottles wine pp or cabin

I read the policy and like I said I didn't see anything about my hypothetical plan that 'plainly' or even sort of violated guest policy. 2 per stateroom is "plainly" spelled out as the policy, hence my alternate plan, or loophole as you called it.

Alright then try it out.

What is the point you've been driving at?

I can't believe I have to re-explain this. My initial post in THIS thread was to point out that people HERE were saying 2 bottles per cabin, any cabin, but in the OTHER post I was in a few weeks ago people were saying 2 bottlers per cabin with someone 21 years or older. I thought I saw someone HERE happy about the fact that they were going to be able to bring 4 bottles between 2 cabins even though 1 cabin only had underage humans in it and wanted to alert them there was conflicting information on Cruise Critic.

The trouble began when you jumped into the conversation when I was replying to someone else and started asking what I was reading and seemed to have trouble understanding that when I posted HERE and described my thinking process while using the word 'meant' (past tense) I was talking about my post a few weeks ago in the OTHER thread. I understood in that thread after being corrected and I still understand now that the rule is 2 bottles per cabin with someone 21 years or older booked in it. I do not think the FAQ or guest conduct policy 'plainly' states that, but I understand that those are the rules. The trouble has continued because you have been unable to admit that your claim of "2 750 bottles of wine per room, any room, regardless of number of people." is incorrect without also qualifying that what you actually meant was "readily apparent" so that's why you didn't say what you meant. I've asked where you find information that led you to claim that that my initial (WEEKS AGO) thinking is "plainly" violating guest policy but you haven't answered.

I can't believe I have to re-explain this. My initial post in THIS thread was to point out that people HERE were saying 2 bottles per cabin, any cabin, but in the OTHER post I was in a few weeks ago people were saying 2 bottlers per cabin with someone 21 years or older. I thought I saw someone HERE happy about the fact that they were going to be able to bring 4 bottles between 2 cabins even though 1 cabin only had underage humans in it and wanted to alert them there was conflicting information on Cruise Critic.

The trouble began when you jumped into the conversation when I was replying to someone else and started asking what I was reading and seemed to have trouble understanding that when I posted HERE and described my thinking process while using the word 'meant' (past tense) I was talking about my post a few weeks ago in the OTHER thread. I understood in that thread after being corrected and I still understand now that the rule is 2 bottles per cabin with someone 21 years or older booked in it. I do not think the FAQ or guest conduct policy 'plainly' states that, but I understand that those are the rules. The trouble has continued because you have been unable to admit that your claim of "2 750 bottles of wine per room, any room, regardless of number of people." is incorrect without also qualifying that what you actually meant was "readily apparent" so that's why you didn't say what you meant. I've asked where you find information that led you to claim that that my initial (WEEKS AGO) thinking is "plainly" violating guest policy but you haven't answered.

I didn't say anything about a post you made weeks ago in another thread.

It would take some incredible mental gymnastics to think minors can have their own wine allotment...

I stand by my post and if you don't want to take my word for it call RCI and they will say exactly what I have been saying.

I didn't say anything about a post you made weeks ago in another thread.

It would take some incredible mental gymnastics to think minors can have their own wine allotment...

I stand by my post and if you don't want to take my word for it call RCI and they will say exactly what I have been saying.

Jesus Christ, you truly are a class act. A tip for the future, if it's possible to teach an old dog new tricks: "I was wrong" are three really powerful words.

Jesus Christ, you truly are a class act. A tip for the future, if it's possible to teach an old dog new tricks: "I was wrong" are three really powerful words.

What was I wrong about and who do you think you are getting so nasty with me? Did I personally attack you? No I did not. I posted RCI policy and really don't see what you are so worked up over. We can't continue to have a discussion if you're going to behave this way.