Avalon Hotel Question

mhb1757

we are booked on an Avalon Prague to Budapest itinerary. We depart in about 50 days and so far have not received any notification about which hotel they will use in Prague precruise. Do any past Avalon guests know about when we can expect to get hotel information and where I should look to find it? I have been checking on MyAvalon in the edocuments section and it's not listed there. So maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place?

Thanks.

We stayed in the Prague InterContinental. Not the prettiest hotel on the outside but our room was comfy.

http://www.icprague.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Brand%20-%20All%20Visitors%20-%20US%20-%20EN&utm_term=intercontinental%20prague&utm_content=Brand%20-%20Hotel%20Phrase

We had dinner at Zlata Praha and really enjoyed it.

The actual hotel we stayed in was listed in our cruise documents. Do you have those yet?

We don't have our final documents yet. They sent us a packet a few months ago but no hotel was mentioned. I am assuming the final documents will be sent 2-3 weeks before departure. I was hoping to find out sooner so we can make our Prague plans. The Intercontinental would be great. The location is excellent.

We did Budapest to Prague last year with Avalon. You'll enjoy the trip! Can't remember exactly when we got our documents, but we stayed 2 days pre-cruise at the Corinthia Grand in Budapest & 3 days post cruise at the Old Town Hilton. The Corinthia has a breakfast buffet, second to none, but is further away from the touristy area, while the Hilton is very walkable to Old Town in Prague. Found both cities very safe to walk around. Locals speak some English & are friendly.

You can easily cab or tram to the touristy area in Budapest. If you take a cab in Budapest, get the hotel to get it for you.

Hi - we did this trip in April with Avalon and also stayed at the Intercontinental - the location was great. Rooms were comfortable - breakfast buffet was excellent - lots to see and do in the area. Enjoy your trip.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just back from our Avalon trip. We stayed at the Intercontinental in both Prague and Budapest. Excellent locations. Less than a 10 minute walk to Old Town main square in Prague, and near Chain Bridge in Budapest

Sent from my iPad using Forums