Weirdness on The Pride

ResqDon

Well JerseyshoreBruce, that make you something special; you're able to make the best of any situation; I'm guessing from your statement that you have never complained about anything.

The best of any situation, um, hey JerseyshoreBruce, remember your post from Yesterday (I copied it for you to refresh your memory)!!! Sounds to me like a "complaint".

JerseyshoreBruce

Blue Ribbon Cruiser

[/url] #3

New Jersey

3,684 Posts

Joined Jun 2005

Posted Yesterday, 06:04 PM

On my recent Carnival Pride cruise we bought the best wifi package and it was horrible.....never will get it again unless they upgrade their WiFi. Couldn't even get on the free sites on Carnivals computers to book another cruise.

After 8 days, I finally received a form letter today w/ the "no compensation/can't control hurricanes" pat language. Typical BS that showed they didn't actually read my letter, since that was about 1 line in my whole letter. Sigh...guess I'll be looking for other options in future years. The good thing is that there are lots of options, especially off the East Coast in a drivable distance, and it's been years since I've been on them (and I've never done NCL or Celebrity, so that might provide some originality)...

Hope others were more successful in receiving answers and/or what they sought...

Edited by TwoMisfits

After 8 days, I finally received a form letter today w/ the "no compensation/can't control hurricanes" pat language. Typical BS that showed they didn't actually read my letter, since that was about 1 line in my whole letter. Sigh...guess I'll be looking for other options in future years. The good thing is that there are lots of options, especially off the East Coast in a drivable distance, and it's been years since I've been on them (and I've never done NCL, so that might provide some originality)...

Hope others were more successful in receiving answers and/or what they sought...

It looks like you should go somewhere else

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

After 8 days, I finally received a form letter today w/ the "no compensation/can't control hurricanes" pat language. Typical BS that showed they didn't actually read my letter, since that was about 1 line in my whole letter. Sigh...guess I'll be looking for other options in future years. The good thing is that there are lots of options, especially off the East Coast in a drivable distance, and it's been years since I've been on them (and I've never done NCL or Celebrity, so that might provide some originality)...

Sorry to hear that TwoMisfits; I have not yet heard from my letter. Still waiting.......