FTTF Luggage Tags (still not updated)

cfr70

Could be! Glad I have a super one :halo:

I'm jealous. I had an absolutely great one that had to abandon me when she got promoted and i've run through 3 PVP's since her. They've all been inept duds and today she gave me a new on (I ONLY contact her if there's an issue like this) and i've yet to write to him because i'm just over them all at this point.

I think i've reached the point where i'm just going to handle everything myself in regards to booking and if I ever have issues, will just use the main Carnival e mail address. I've had the worst PVP luck aside from that great one.

I'm jealous. I had an absolutely great one that had to abandon me when she got promoted and i've run through 3 PVP's since her. They've all been inept duds and today she gave me a new on (I ONLY contact her if there's an issue like this) and i've yet to write to him because i'm just over them all at this point.

I think i've reached the point where i'm just going to handle everything myself in regards to booking and if I ever have issues, will just use the main Carnival e mail address. I've had the worst PVP luck aside from that great one.

Too bad. I feel so fortunate. He's been there since 1992 and is THE best.