Itineraries - False Advertisement?

Beach Life 1

I am on the 11/26 out of San Juan. We have not been informed of any port changes and in fact more shore excursions have been added since the hurricanes hit.

I agree with the other poster - I believe we will be docking regardless of the condition of the island, the snorkeling or any other excursion availability.

The itinerary is Barbados (fine) Martinique (fine) St, Kitts (fine) and St Thomas and St. Martin. I guess they always have the option to cancel two ports and stick with the 3 remaining. But with 50 something days until the cruise, airfare has been booked to San Juan with no mention of starting the cruise out of Florida.

As for San Juan - the ports are starting to open. Why would they not start embarkation and debarkation if the ports and airport(s) are open?

all I have to say on this topic and then I will let it go: anyone who thinks they have grounds for a law suit or even a reason to report NCL or any other line right now, to ahead and try.Then come back and tell us how it goes. As I said earlier, would you rather they post a new itinerary and then change it again? Or what do you want them to do? Geeze guys, give it up for heavens sake.