Suite boarding

rferrer00

We are in a Grand Suite. Our Set Sail pass lists 11:30 as the boarding time, and states "In the event that we are able to board prior to our planned boarding time, please enjoy lunch at the Windjammer cafe and the public areas as staterooms will not be ready upon boarding." Does this mean that suites will be available at the planned boarding time (11:30), or are they ready at the same time as the regular rooms (1:00)?

(Also, I know suites can go to the suite lounge rather than WJ - just not clear from the language on the boarding pass whether our room will be ready at the time printed).

We are in a Grand Suite. Our Set Sail pass lists 11:30 as the boarding time, and states "In the event that we are able to board prior to our planned boarding time, please enjoy lunch at the Windjammer cafe and the public areas as staterooms will not be ready upon boarding." Does this mean that suites will be available at the planned boarding time (11:30), or are they ready at the same time as the regular rooms (1:00)?

(Also, I know suites can go to the suite lounge rather than WJ - just not clear from the language on the boarding pass whether our room will be ready at the time printed).

Unless you are in a Star Class suite on Oasis or Quantum class, suites open at the same time as other staterooms.

1:00pm. All staterooms are available at the same time.

CLS on 17 are usually open much earlier than 1:00 PM. We got on Allure and Oasis in the past around 11:00 AM and they were open. The fire doors on the other decks will be closed and won't open until 1:00 PM so you can access all the rooms. We had an OS on 10 and couldn't get to it until they opened the fire doors.

From my own experience ...

Don't pay too much attention to what it says on the Sea Pass. Most likely boarding will start at 11:00am and you will get priority. Rooms will be ready by 1:00pm and fire doors will prevent access to the corridors until they are ready.

I prefer to go and wait in the suite lounge and enjoy a drink after grabbing lunch at the WJ.