Thanks NCL for offering us great new ports on the Dawn for our New Year cruise

Russ Lomas

Was just wondering has anyone heard anything positive about st Vincent all the reviews I have read have really nothing positive to say about this port as there is nothing to do

From what I read is that the Grenadines are a great stretch of islands belonging to St. Vincent. Unfortunately, it is not easy to reach them from what I have read. About an hour ferry ride each way. Top that with the fact that the return ferry does not arrive back until the same time we are set to depart on the Dawn, since it is a Sunday schedule, it makes the ferries to the nice beach islands not possible unless you charter a boat. I was thinking of scuba diving for the day in St. Vincent. I have read great reviews of the diving there. Other than that, I too would love to hear other people's opinions on good options for this port during the Sunday we visit.

I for one am green with envy. Your cruise is fantastic! It is very much like the one we paid for on the Jade. I covet your visits to our lost ports of St. Lucia and Barbados and the addition of the wonderful ports you have. This is a dream itinerary. Do realize that (in my opinion of course) that your ship has gotten the best of the itinerary switches. I got one I would never ever have spent $$$$ and vacation time on but it was after payment and nothing can be done except envy you!