Surprise Fun Shop Purchase

MandyMooToo

I tried to search for the answer and came up with many Fun Shops threads but none that answered my question. My husband and I are going on a cruise with my sister and her husband later this month. Their anniversary was this past week and this cruise will be their first vacation together (they have been married two years). I thought it would be a nice surprise to order the anniversary decorations with the cake to be in their cabin but I cannot see a way to do this on the site. Do I just need to call the Fun Shops and supply them with her booking number or cabin number? Has anyone had success with actually getting the decorations delivered and put up in a timely manner? I did see some posts complaining that items do not always get delivered. TIA!

I tried to search for the answer and came up with many Fun Shops threads but none that answered my question. My husband and I are going on a cruise with my sister and her husband later this month. Their anniversary was this past week and this cruise will be their first vacation together (they have been married two years). I thought it would be a nice surprise to order the anniversary decorations with the cake to be in their cabin but I cannot see a way to do this on the site. Do I just need to call the Fun Shops and supply them with her booking number or cabin number? Has anyone had success with actually getting the decorations delivered and put up in a timely manner? I did see some posts complaining that items do not always get delivered. TIA!

Hello. If you go to Carnival's website, you see the three menus "Explore, Plan, Manage". If you hover over Manage, then click on In-Room Gifts, that is were you can find the anniversary decorations. :hearteyes:

Once you order the items it will ask you the booking number or the person's last name and sail date. It will pull them up and then you leave a gift message for them and when you want it delivered. Then you put in your payment info