Virgin NCL Cruisers-Tips?!

Lovelylady226

the best thing about NCL is the anytime freestyle dining and the included Beverage perk...enroll the 3 year old in the guppy program which I think is not a good idea for a 3 year old....but if you feel safe doing that, then enjoy the 3 days on the epic by drinking a lot and having a good time...

I put my twins in at that age and they had a wonderful time!

The thing with the Epic is it is so massive that you will miss lots of wonderful things. I would go to the aft where the watersides are really early. You'll be able to land a couple of chairs in front of the itzy bitzy water slide which she will surely love. The wait staff will keep her entertained with some magic tricks and they know to rush a small child's plate.

Be sure to pack some of her favorite toys and also some coloring books. Also bring an extra small bottle of Woolite to wash in the sink any clothes that get stained. I also used to pack their plastic utensil and sippy cups with a little bit of dish detergent as well.

We love the Epic and have sailed on her 7 times.

The one consideration is that the Epic is a mega ship. And most of the entertainment is set up for a 7-night cruise.

So,,,,, exactly 90 days prior to your departure, you must book the two main shows and any specialty (extra fee) dining.

For example, if Pricilla plays on 1 night, 2 shows, there are 1600 seats available. And 4200 passengers. Book early if you want to see the big shows.