NCL Pearl

Sew Creative

We will be cruising for the first time on the NCL Pearl. Can anyone tell me if there is a lounge on an upper level where you can sit and watch the ship pull in and out of ports? We cruised on Holland America's Koningsdam last year and they have what they call the Crow's Nes,t which had panoramic windows with spectacular views, a bar and tons of seating for everyone to enjoy themselves anytime of the the day or night. Do most ships have an area like this?

We will be cruising for the first time on the NCL Pearl. Can anyone tell me if there is a lounge on an upper level where you can sit and watch the ship pull in and out of ports? We cruised on Holland America's Koningsdam last year and they have what they call the Crow's Nes,t which had panoramic windows with spectacular views, a bar and tons of seating for everyone to enjoy themselves anytime of the the day or night. Do most ships have an area like this?

Kenosha is correct that Pearl has the Spinnaker lounge which is what you are describing. The Jade, Gem, Jewel, Sun also have that.

Hi there. Yes they do. My small picture shows me setting on one of the lounge seats on the Pearl. I loved the ship. And to get around easier hear on the boards, go to the bottom of this page. And on the right side you will find a drop down menu with all the threads to pick from. You will have lots of things to read and get info from here on c.c. Have a great cruise and I know you will have a wonderful time on the Pearl.