Wheelchair navigation QM2

Ron the Rev

We are booked into a Princess Grills suite on QM2 in an handicap cabin deck 10 by the mid forward elevators, cabin number 10034. What is the easiest wheelchair route to take to the Grills dining room please. Any other navigation tips to get around the ship would also be welcome

Edited by Ron the Rev
additions

This is not from any direct personal experience (since I am not a wheelchair user), but I would suggest proceeding all the way aft on deck 10 to the "D" elevators and then take the elevator down to deck 7. The entrance to the Princess Grill is just to the port side as you exit the elevator. If you were to take one of the "B" elevators near your cabin down to deck 7, you would then need to contend with traffic in and around the Kings Court to make your way back to the Princess Grill.

Regards, John

As a wheelchair user , I agree with Johns post apart from the last night when the decks are full of luggage , then I use the forward escalator and just walk along deck 7.With the new layout of kingscourt , it’s not as bad as it used to be . Alternatively if it’s a nice night, walk along the deck to the the Grills.

QM2 is an easy ship to get around in a chair as they have lifts even when there are a few stairs. Doors to the decks are heavy though unlike the QV/QE who have automatic doors.