Hotel Recommendation in Tampa

Somewhere on a Beach

I have booked a Carnival cruise for June 2018. We are trying to decide whether to drive down to Tampa that morning (about a 9 hour drive) or book a hotel. Are there any good hotels that allow you to park at the hotel for the duration of your cruise and shuttle you to and from the port? Or, if we decide to drive down that morning, are there any reputable parking lots close to the port. We have always just parked at the port and never had any issues. Just looking at other options. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
I have booked a Carnival cruise for June 2018. We are trying to decide whether to drive down to Tampa that morning (about a 9 hour drive) or book a hotel. Are there any good hotels that allow you to park at the hotel for the duration of your cruise and shuttle you to and from the port? Or, if we decide to drive down that morning, are there any reputable parking lots close to the port. We have always just parked at the port and never had any issues. Just looking at other options. Thanks!

The Hampton Inn ybor city will allow parking and will shuttle you. I waited too late to book for my Feb cruise now I am trying to find another place. You still have time call them!

Good luck!