Deluxe Drink Package (AU Cruises): Beer exclusions + Prices

Hello all,

Targeting Australian RCI cruisers here as I believe they change the price and exclusions for different regions and probably per ship.

Any one know if the $65 AUD being quoted right now is the regular price for the deluxe drink package or a discounted one?

Also

Any idea what the excluded (boo) Beers are?

Thanks

SnakeDoctorF

My cruise is showing the price for this package as being $83aud inclusive of gratitudes. Not sure what beers are excluded. As mentioned try to Australia\NZ forum. They are a friendly helpful group

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello all,

Targeting Australian RCI cruisers here as I believe they change the price and exclusions for different regions and probably per ship.

Any one know if the $65 AUD being quoted right now is the regular price for the deluxe drink package or a discounted one?

Also

Any idea what the excluded (boo) Beers are? Never heard of this!

Thanks

SnakeDoctorF

If that is the price on your Cruise Planner it's a Sale Price and includes 18% grats. Normal price $87AUD, O/B $65USD

To my knowledge, the only beer excluded from the Deluxe beverage package is Chimay Blue 750ml.

I dont think that is available on Australian sailings. The drinks package in Australia covers all beers with the exception of the large fosters can.

Available beers include...

Bud Lite

Budweiser

Coors light

Michelob ultra

Miller lite and a few other imports

As well as Aussie beers....

XXXX (gold I think)

Vb

Tooheys new

Pure blonde

Hahn Premium

And crownies.

These are all included in the drinks package. The Fosters is a 750ml can and is $9.5us and falls outside the price range covered by the package.

Come over to the Australia & New Zealand cruisers section. There is a bit more knowledge there to help you that is specific to the Australian market.