Haven shuttle to airport--will this take us from Seward to Anchorage?

KasiaCzub

We are a family of 8 and are planning to reserve the Haven 3 bedroom garden villa on the Pearl for our first Alaskan family vacation. One of the perks of renting this is the free limo shuttle to the airport after debarkation.

The question I have is will NCL drive us from Seward to Anchorage? It's at or over 2.5 hours, so I am questioning whether this perk is if the airport is in the same city. I am planning to call NCL to ask, but thought if anyone on CC knew off hand if this is what they will do, then that would save me from talking to the rep and try to get sold on other things. lol.

Thanks in advance!

Cathy

You should call to see if the terms have changed since I last looked into this, but I believe it is a combination of both the closest airport's viability, subject to an overall distance limitation.

They would not force you to an airport that does not offer at least some connecting service to your final destination, but I believe it is subject to like a 60 mile/1 hr radius.

I'm sure others with hands on experience will jump in to help you out. We researched this for a family gathering a few years ago, but ended up cruising that trip on DCL instead so I stopped researching.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we sailed the GV a few years ago, we did use their transport. I believe there was a distance limitation, but I can't remember what it was. I know we were covered going to my house (~30 miles from port), but my friend was not (~90 miles from port).

I think you will probably be too far outside the limit to get to Anchorage from Seward.

When we sailed the GV a few years ago, we did use their transport. I believe there was a distance limitation, but I can't remember what it was. I know we were covered going to my house (~30 miles from port), but my friend was not (~90 miles from port).

I think you will probably be too far outside the limit to get to Anchorage from Seward.

Thanks! I figured as much, but you never know!