Port Miami parking goes to $22 per day 12/1/17

LMaxwell

We drive down, and stay at a hotel in the area the night before with free parking during the cruise and a free shuttle to the pier. Easy-peasy, and easier on the wallet too.

What hotel do you use? For my 9 nighter port parking is $198. I might as well opt for the hotel and their shuttle.

What hotel do you use? For my 9 nighter port parking is $198. I might as well opt for the hotel and their shuttle.

Depends on the port and what's available on stay123.com.

For Ft. Lauderdale it has been the Quality Inn Cruiseport South, I-95 at Stirling Rd.. every time.

For Miami it used to be the Quality Inn Airport East, but for this last Vista cruise stay123 directed us to the Red Roof right next to it.

For FLL we've had free shuttle service to the pier and back, but for Miami they only seem to offer free shuttle service TO the pier.

Still, either way it's been a no-brainer.

The hotels offer free cruise parking for a while, typically 7 or 8 days, but your 9-day cruise might require an extra day, maybe two days' worth parking fee.

Depends on the port and what's available on stay123.com.

For Ft. Lauderdale it has been the Quality Inn Cruiseport South, I-95 at Stirling Rd.. every time.

For Miami it used to be the Quality Inn Airport East, but for this last Vista cruise stay123 directed us to the Red Roof right next to it.

For FLL we've had free shuttle service to the pier and back, but for Miami they only seem to offer free shuttle service TO the pier.

Still, either way it's been a no-brainer.

The hotels offer free cruise parking for a while, typically 7 or 8 days, but your 9-day cruise might require an extra day, maybe two days' worth parking fee.

Thank you for the detailed information, it is much appreciated!