Oscar - Puntarenas?

SeaBreak

Anne,

We also arrive in Puntarenas on May 5th (Island). We have a post under roll calls for this cruise!

Have you checked out the Puntareanas tours from Portcompass.com? They offer a wide variety and we have been very satistied with their service in the past. We have booked a tour of Manuel Antonio National Park and a Canopy tour with them.

Joyce

Hi...

We will be there 4/28 off the Coral Princess. We were in communication with Oscar. He told us that he did not do tours at Puntarenas but gave us an email for someone who did. Sent 2 emails... no response. We have booked with Puntarenas Tours http://www.puntarenas-tours-info.com/ and the CEO of the company has telephoned me twice!!

Yacht-04.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;4;21;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I'm sorry Oscar that the rules don't allow you to help. I have read about how good you are. I hope that cruisers will somehow find their way to you. If I ever get to Port Limon I will certainly look for you.

Anne

Seabreak,

Oscar is worth looking into for a tour. We used him in Puerto Limon for our tour. I think that the advice that he can give in other areas of his country would be good advice. I wish that I could clone him and send him to our next ports of our cruise in January 2005.

God bless you and yours.

Archived