are you out there oscar brown,

khuff7

oscar, i know that getting a hold you via email can be tricky. i sent an email on june 19 to book the ziplining, planatation, and animal sight seeing tour on december 13. my boyfriend and i will be on the coral princess and will be in port 7am to 7pm. what is the best way to contact you?

Constellation 02/2004

Coral Princess Countdown
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;12;10;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Hi,

Oscar is slow in reply his e-mail. You can call him his cell phone # is 011-506-350-6415 and his home phone is 011-506-758-1881. It will be cheaper if you use a pre-paid phone card to call (I purchased mime at Sam's club).

We sent him an e-mail about the tour after received his reply then called him up to be sure that he could accommodate us and again sent him another e-mail to confirm the conversation.

About a week before leaving for the cruise we got his e-mail to check out if we would still be down there.

The port day, he waited for us right outside the pier the sign next to his van.

We used his service in late March 04 and it was good. You will be safe with him.

We are thinking about another Panama Canal Cruise on Coral and certainly will get in touch with again so he can show other place in Costa Rica. It is a beautiful country.

There are several posts about him. Check them out.

Happy cruising.

Thanks for the info ChattTenn. I thought I would try to email him first, despite the advice to call him directly. I guess I will be buying a phone card and just call him.
I can not wait unitl December!
I am assuming that you enjoyed the Coral? I have read mostly good reviews about the ship. This is only our second cruise. If the Coral was anything like the Connie I am sure we will be happy.

Constellation 02/2004

Coral Princess Countdown
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;12;10;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

No matter what you do during your day with Oscar you will have a great time. I just wish our ship hadn't been late getting there, as we lost over an hour and a half. I second the just calling as the email is real ifffy. The phone cards will allow you to call cheaper than your home phone. I called from my home phone and I kind of had sticker shock when I got my bill. I wish we were just docking right now.

Archived