Anyone have Menu's from Valor

LRRiz

Hi,

We are sailing on the Valor on Christmas and would like to take a look at the menus because we want to plan on Scarletts one night. We are sailing the Western Carribean if it makes any difference.

I have sailed all the cruiselines, I feel they all have positive and negetive things. We sailed on the Glory back in April, it was okay. I am a little concerned with all the negetivity in the dining rooms and not much to do. We planned a cruise for 24 of us and some have never sailed before. I hope I made the right choice, probably should've done RCCL. I'll keep my

fingers crossed, and have a positive attitude(and not tell anyone what I have been reading).

Happy Holidays to all and thanks in advance to anyone with the menus.

Lisa

HAving sailed Royal and Carnival I prefer carnival for a differnt night life then what I had on the Voyager. Most nights we were kind of bored.

Had a great tiem though so dont get me wrong. All of my cruises I learned something new.

Menus are fleetwide. the menu you had on the Glory is what you will be eating on your new cruise.

http://community.webshots.com/album/231083491RrRMfu

there are the menus--- there are a few changes== not much so go with that..to see what you want. You can always wait to get onbaord then go to the pursers desk to ask to view them or see the Matre de.

Thanks for your help. I have to be honest, the selection isn't all that great, I might want to eat in Scarletts the first night. I will check with the pursers office or the dining room.

Thanks again.

Lisa

Archived