Please help me choose between these itineraries/ships.

stickey_mouse

Itinerary A: Eurodam; Cozumel and Cayman Islands

Itinerary B: Nieuw Amsterdam; Grand Turk and Amber Cove

Both also go to Key West and Half Moon Cay

The price for both is the same. Which would you prefer, and why?

I JUST picked "A" myself and here's why. Grand Turk and HMC is essentially the same thing. Not much option for a real "excursion." Never been to Amber Cove so know nothing about it. I DO know there are a plethora of things to do at Cozumel.....can even go the the mainland. It was an easy choice for me even though I would have enjoyed going on a different ship as I've been on Eurodam before...my only HAL cruise. The Eurodam sure did me right that time and I'm sure the results will be the same!

I love all the replies, thank you very much.

One question, if I may. If two itineraries are identical, but one sailing shares its Half Moon day with another ship, is that enough to persuade you to the other sailing? Just wondering how big of a deal this is.

I have been to Half Moon Cay twice but never when there was another ship there. Tendering is not fun, even on the shore side tenders. If there are two ships, then one will be using their own tenders. I have a hard time with crowds in small spaces which is what I have gotten on ship tenders. The chance of having to deal with that just to get to the island would be enough to convince me.

Good luck with the decision making! I am sure you will have a great time on either one!