Group transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral

kimsy888

We will be a group of 12 people going on the Oasis of the Seas in January. Rather than paying per passenger ($20-ish pp), is there a cheaper and reliable transportation company that can take all of us in a van or bus from the airport to the port? TIA

We booked with Ace Luxury (http://www.aceluxury.com). They offer private transportation for all sizes of groups. They were wonderful to deal with. Professional, knowledgeable, and very courteous. Rates are clearly posted on their website and include all charges and gratuities.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cortrans is the other often suggested provider between MCO and PC -- you could also price out renting 3 cars, which gives you the flexibility to stay, dine and shop where you want the night before your cruise.

We booked with Ace Luxury (www.aceluxury.com).

That's who we hired this last time. But, I usually shop via limos.com as they list many types of vehicles with many individually vendors. Then you can pick and choose from the choices. I have used them several times and never been disappointed with selection.

However, with that many people and luggage you will probably need one of their "party buses", which isn't going to be much cheaper than $20 a head.

• 2 weeks later...