Anyone do the Dolphin Excursion thru PV Pam?

jamiejay

I am thinking about the wild dolphin excursion in Puerto Vallarta rather than the dolphin swim with Dolphin Adventure using dolphins in captivity. Pam has sent me info. regarding this wild dolphin trip and am wondering if anyone has done it?

The info. says that swimming will be permitted depending on the weather. We are going in August. What is the water usually like?

Thanks for any help..

Karen:

I have a 9 yr. old that wants to swim with the dolphins. This trip does not sound like it would be for her unfortunately. Do you know anything about the other one, Dolphin Adventure? Also, what other trips did you do that might be fun for her? We are already signed up for Randi's horses in Maz.

Thanks.

Jamie

Randi's is fantastic! All of you will love this one. Be sure to wear your swim suits as the restaurant you stop at has a terrific beach. They will let you use their boogie board to catch some waves. And be sure to try the garlic shrimp- best ever! Tell Randi "hi" form Randy and Karen. (my hubby rode in the wagon with her as he had just had surgery- they were very accomodating)

We heard good things about the canopy adventure in PV, I'm not sure about the ages on this one. I didn't hear from anyone else about swimming with the dolphins on the other excursions. It's really tough to swim with a wild dolphin- they are just a little faster than we are!!

There weren't many kids on our cruise so I didn't hear much about their activities- I know when mine were that age they just liked being in the water. PV has a long stretch of beach that looked like fun. She will enjoy the sights and sounds of Mexico- I am taking my "kids" (17 & 20) next year.

Karen

Archived