Did you wish you’d purchased the Cheers package?

sweets2323

Does anyone have a list of the actual drink prices on Carnival? I just found a great spreadsheet that another member posted, but the drink prices seemed low compared to some of the prices people have posted. I've seen people post that one drink will run you $8-$12 each then you have to factor in gratuity. I just want to really sit and figure this out to see if its worth it or not. I'm not a drinker (maybe 1 a day, if that) my husband is. I can be perfectly happy with drinking the free drinks offered. Oh I also would like to know about how much do they charge for the speciality coffees too, because the spreadsheet seemed very low in that area. Thanks so much, sorry for all of the questions. I've not cruised with Carnival before and its been a long time since my last one.

tamsam07, that spreadsheet posted by the other poster is from a different cruiseline, and indeed may be out of date anyway.

Drinks run $5 for beers to $11 for martinis at Alchemy, and even higher for scotches and nicer glasses of wine at the Steakhouse.

I think specialty coffees run about $7. Not sure - more than $5, under $10 is my vaguely-remembered price range.

Gratuity gets added to both the drink package and individual drink orders, so that is a wash - just compare the package cost to the cost of a typical day of drinking for yourself.

If you consume only one alcoholic drink a day, plus even three specialty coffees, I don't think the Cheers! program is for you.