jewel dining

looking at purchasing the BOGO sale 2 night specialty dining for price of one. If we chose to purchase this package do we chose the two restaurants or do they chose for you? Which restaurants would you suggest? Thanks

The ship chooses the first restaurant and you choose the second once you are on board. Space permitting, you can change the first.

Ok thanks. Looks like Chef's table is the most expensive option. They probably don't chose that as an option for the BOGO promotion

Correct, Chef's Table is not eligble for the various dining promos.

• 3 weeks later...

With Jewell leaving San Juan at 8:30 and the muster drill around 8:00, what do the dining guests do who are dining during the drill? I cannot imagine they would serve you and then whisk you away while your food is sitting there.

TIA

-F-

With Jewell leaving San Juan at 8:30 and the muster drill around 8:00, what do the dining guests do who are dining during the drill? I cannot imagine they would serve you and then whisk you away while your food is sitting there.

TIA

-F-

Correct, they don't. I replied on your other thread. If you're able to book on-line at 7:30 that's a glitch.

If you book at 6pm, you will need to be prepared to end your meal 1/2 hour before muster.

I recommend booking 8pm or 8:30pm and getting there right away after muster and ask for a window table... but note Chops & Giovanni's is port side so you miss viewing sail-away of Old San Juan, and El Morro. Izumi's on deck 12 aft and on the starboard side will have a great view.