lele100

Diamond Platinum Gift

I just saw John H. post the new gift, Looks pretty cool and needed this time of the year, its a Carnival Blanket with Carnival Logo. Too bad I am not going on any cruises in the near future.

26166504_1984750938234124_5676798514061665335_n.jpg?oh=4f26cad6e005fdfa1b069689c1092a24&oe=5AF52163

I just saw John H. post the new gift, Looks pretty cool and needed this time of the year, its a Carnival Blanket with Carnival Logo. Too bad I am not going on any cruises in the near future.

26166504_1984750938234124_5676798514061665335_n.jpg?oh=4f26cad6e005fdfa1b069689c1092a24&oe=5AF52163

He also said "the new VIFP gift starting next month or so"

I would be happy with that !! We cruise next month so not sure if we will get it . I will also be happy with the coffee tumbler. Either or is fine with me.

Oooh! I hope so. I'm doing 8 straight weeks on the Freedom and I didn't want 16 coffee cups (the new metal one), even though they are the nicest gift we received yet. Keeps hot coffee hot for two hours.

Hoping for a mix of gifts that I can pack without much trouble. Aah, such problems!

If anyone gets to many of these or just doesn't like them, I will trade for a Brand New Carnival Trevis Cup

October on the Magic we received Bluetooth Speakers and in November on the Sunshine we received White Tervis Metal Thermal Tumblers.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums