MSC Seaside Early & Late Dining Times ?

heathstockton4

Have booked today for 7th April on Seaside in a Balcony Fantastica with Classic Drinks, i was asked for preferred dining time (5.30pm or 7.45pm) and opted for the later but have seen a few comments saying the later sitting is 9.45pm which i'm hoping is not the case as really late.

Can anyone confirm the times please ?

Thanks

Hi my parents have also booked the balcony fantastica and we are all sailing on the same date as you ? How did you book the classic drinks package ? How much more did it work out

Really gutted for my parents as if they booked the same thing now they could have been on the Aurea balcony for only another £100. I called up today asking if anything could be done and they said only way of doing it would be to cancel their current booking which would incur £200 deposit loss then rebook so would cost them £300 extra to then be on the Aurea balcony but as they don’t drink much not sure would be worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe only one of the dining rooms offers the three seatings, and I think only during fully booked sailings. That really late dining time (9:45pm) is mostly booked by Europeans who enjoy eating late. It probably isn't even offered to US bookings.