Kids Menu

nsync

The kids menu doesn't change based on American Feast/American Table. It's just a pre-printed booklet with puzzles, etc. The items that are available are the same every night. They always give us one, for my now 7 yr old...but my teens frequently order off of it, too. Kids can mix and match...with an appetizer off of the adult menu, entree off of the kids menu, etc. For that matter, if adults want to order off of the kids menu, they can as well. From memory, items that I can recall are: cheese or pepperoni pizza, pasta of the day (spaghetti), hamburger/cheeseburger, chicken nuggets, hot dog, grilled cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwich. They can also get fruit cocktail as an appetizer (or dessert), and there are some fun desserts, too...like a banana split - which I know many adults on this forum have mentioned that they order!!!!

On some ships in the past, we have run into dining rooms that don't have a printed kids menu (they are out of them), but even then...the menu items are still available, and your waiter will run down the list with you.

Dinner in the MDR is a highlight for us...the one time my picky teens always want to be with us...they love the pasta. They literally crave plain spaghetti (no sauce)...and want MDR dinner every night just to eat it. Over our New Year's cruise last week...my oldest (14) even ordered a bowl of pasta as an appetizer AND a bowl of pasta as an entree. :') Not my taste, but I'm happy to have the family together for dinner!