Bananarama direct vs Tabyana via NCL

dubcnote

Please help me decide. It looks like I can book day passeswith R/T transportation to Bananarama directly through them for $30/pp. I havea family of 4 so this comes out to $120 plus 15% Honduran tax.

On the other hand, I can book a Tabyana Beach Day throughNCL, which also includes R/T transportation but costs $85/adults and$71/children. This comes out to $312.

Our main interest is to swim and snorkel off the beach. Fromwhat I have read, the beach at Tabyana is better suited for this. If I chooseto book directly through Bananarama, would it be practical to just walk overtowards Tabyana to swim and snorkel, then return to Bananarama to relax, eat,and shower? Should I just pay the additional cost for the Tabyana excursionthrough NCL?

Please help me decide. It looks like I can book day passeswith R/T transportation to Bananarama directly through them for $30/pp. I havea family of 4 so this comes out to $120 plus 15% Honduran tax.

On the other hand, I can book a Tabyana Beach Day throughNCL, which also includes R/T transportation but costs $85/adults and$71/children. This comes out to $312.

Our main interest is to swim and snorkel off the beach. Fromwhat I have read, the beach at Tabyana is better suited for this. If I chooseto book directly through Bananarama, would it be practical to just walk overtowards Tabyana to swim and snorkel, then return to Bananarama to relax, eat,and shower? Should I just pay the additional cost for the Tabyana excursionthrough NCL?

It is very easy to walk down the beach maybe 5 mins to just past Infinity's L shaped dock to snorkel the area without boats.

This thread has heaps of info plus maps and pics about snorkeling West Bay.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1469343

Just make sure that you are comparing apples to apples. Tabayana includes, transport, lounger chairs, lunch and drinks with lunch, security guards, and waiters. Make sure that you are getting an equivalent at Bananarama.

I'm not telling you which one to book, but just make sure you do your research carefully.