Honeymoon on the Oasis of the Seas ?

Blazley

Hello. My Girlfriend an me are getting married in September. For November we are Planing to doing a cruise with the Oasis of the Seas. It's not our first cruise, but our first cruise with RC. Never been on a RC before, Only Carnival, NCL.... Can anyone telling me, if they have special prices or conditions, if you are doing a Honeymoon Cruise ?

Thank you, Blazey.

Purchase the Ultimate Dining package, it is at times offered at 30% off, you can choose where you want to dine and have a nightly private table for two dinner together. RC is my favorite cruise line, NCL my worst liked and Carnival well I never had a bad carnival cruise but its Carnival....you will love the Oasis of the Seas, the Oasis class ships are my most favorite ships and I will be going on her in April and that be my 74th cruise, RC is my favorite cruise line....Congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that the UDP have a Great Price ! But does this Works, i know that in the MDR we are Able to eat as much as we want.. But there are some a la Carte restaurants and Restaurants with a Price ? That means you pay that Price and you are able to eat that much as you want as in the MDR ? A la carte is not included ? We never had a UDP oder DP ..

Thank you Kevin

I saw that the UDP have a Great Price ! But does this Works, i know that in the MDR we are Able to eat as much as we want.. But there are some a la Carte restaurants and Restaurants with a Price ? That means you pay that Price and you are able to eat that much as you want as in the MDR ? A la carte is not included ? We never had a UDP oder DP ..

Thank you Kevin

If you have the UDP and choose an a la carte restaurant, you get a credit of $30 (or $50, not sure which) to use. You oay extra if you order more than the credit covers.

Thank you ! Maybe i will take the Package for 3 Nights only... I know that the Chef's Table is not included in the Package, but can i, if i have on the Cruise a OnBoardCredit from 100$, Purchase the Chefs Table online, or do i have to book them onboard ?

Thank you

Thank you ! Maybe i will take the Package for 3 Nights only... I know that the Chef's Table is not included in the Package, but can i, if i have on the Cruise a OnBoardCredit from 100$, Purchase the Chefs Table online, or do i have to book them onboard ?

Thank you

If you have OBC from the cruise line, you should be able to use it pre-cruise with the Cruise Planner.