Epic Spa Balcony

mlsetc

Thinking of a spa balcony next year on Epic. What exactly are the spa perks that are available?

Access to the Epic's thermal suite is included with the room. On a 7-day cruise, that is a $200 per person value. You have access to the saunas and steam rooms (both single sex and co-ed), and the coed hydrotherapy pools. There are relaxation rooms and a beautiful aft balcony in the spa.

You do NOT get any spa treatments. Those are sold separately.

Access to the Epic's thermal suite is included with the room. On a 7-day cruise, that is a $200 per person value. You have access to the saunas and steam rooms (both single sex and co-ed), and the coed hydrotherapy pools. There are relaxation rooms and a beautiful aft balcony in the spa.

You do NOT get any spa treatments. Those are sold separately.

Great info, thank you!

Just came back from the Epic. We were in a Spa Haven Suite (next to regular spa balcony cabins) and if you enjoy sleeping, don't book these cabins. They are under a sun deck and they start washing the deck, stomping around and dragging and sliding chairs at about 4am. The noise lasts about an hour. It also happens during the day, but it isn't constant like it is when they are cleaning and we didn't spend a lot of time in the room during the day.

The spa access itself was great. The thermal pools and heated loungers and balcony of the back of the ship were very peaceful. We used it several times and it was never unreasonably crowded.

• 2 weeks later...
Thinking of a spa balcony next year on Epic. What exactly are the spa perks that are available?

We were on the Epic 1/20 - 1/27 1918 in spa cabin 14112 and it was fantastic!! We were about 3 doors down from the spa on port side & we used the spa every day. We could go any time from opening till close every day, just take your room card & exchange it for the spa card & stay as long as you want. They did a wonderful tour the day we embarked & if we had any questions they were answered politely and with a smile!! I would definitely do it again & no noise at all until the last night when were woken up by the cabin next door with a very loud fight but finally calmed down with out calling anyone!!

We were on the Epic 1/20 - 1/27 1918 in spa cabin 14112 and it was fantastic!! We were about 3 doors down from the spa on port side & we used the spa every day. We could go any time from opening till close every day, just take your room card & exchange it for the spa card & stay as long as you want. They did a wonderful tour the day we embarked & if we had any questions they were answered politely and with a smile!! I would definitely do it again & no noise at all until the last night when were woken up by the cabin next door with a very loud fight but finally calmed down with out calling anyone!!

Amazing. I was on the same sailing as you in 14145 and the noise was awful. Maybe side of the ship matters! The spa was great though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Spa rooms come with thermal suite access. It’s amazing! We had thermal suite on the epic from a spa balcony room and loved it!!! I didn’t notice any of the noise, but I’m also an early riser

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Amazing. I was on the same sailing as you in 14145 and the noise was awful. Maybe side of the ship matters! The spa was great though.

Interesting as we stayed in 14149 in another cruise which is two doors down but neither my partner and I heard any noise from above. I am a heavy sleeper but my partner isn't but heard nothing.