Photo of Regal/Royal balcony cabin with two pullmans?

redbaron70

Hi all,

We've booked a balcony cabin on Royal for four people, and I'm wondering how the room is configured when the Pullman beds are lowered (it's going to be tight, I know, but I couldn't bring myself to spend the extra money on a mini-suite). Does anyone have a photo? I've looked online and haven't found one.

Thank you!

Hi all,

We've booked a balcony cabin on Royal for four people, and I'm wondering how the room is configured when the Pullman beds are lowered (it's going to be tight, I know, but I couldn't bring myself to spend the extra money on a mini-suite). Does anyone have a photo? I've looked online and haven't found one.

Thank you!

The bottom bed is split into twins, and the Pullman beds are essentially directly over them with the ladders at the end of rhe bed. I've found many a photo online, Google "Royal Princess quad balcony" and some come up.. Even if it's Crown or Star or whatnot, it's essentially the same as layout is the same. Sorry, I don't know how to embed a photo here. Yes, right.

Maybe look at deluxe obstructed balconies - slightly larger with a small sofa, so one on sofa bed and one in Pullman... They're listed under Interior cabins for whatever reason...

Good luck.