Set Sail Pass probs

kiltilad

Since you got your docs, I must assume you have made final payment and are within two months of your cruise.

Do all three steps prior to the print out step have green check marks and show that all three steps are completed for all passengers in your cabin? If it's not for all the passengers, you must complete the info for those passengers first.

If all passengers show completed for all three steps, then I don't know unless RCCL has it set up to check your info prior to enabling the print out function.

I found what the problem may have been! I looked over the docs and they had us both with the same birth date for some strange reason. Once I corrected that and clicked Brad's drink waiver it completed everything. Thanks to all for the suggestions!!!

We paid both our cruises off in October even though we do not cruise until September of 2006.

I was able to print our SetSail Passes on October 30.

I would double check your information you put in and make sure it is correct.;)

Sorry, you posted while I was typing. :)

Glad to see you got them.

Thanks Alexis & cerving for the replies. Where do we find these "set sail" passes...online?

cerving - may I also ask what excursions you might have planned for our cruise?

My hubby & I are looking to collect some ideas.

Thanks & happy holidays to you all!

-Sheila

Thanks Alexis & cerving for the replies. Where do we find these "set sail" passes...online?

cerving - may I also ask what excursions you might have planned for our cruise?

My hubby & I are looking to collect some ideas.

Thanks & happy holidays to you all!

-Sheila

Go to www.rccl.com and when it opens there will be several different things in blue that you can click on. Click on the one that says, Before you Board. When it drops down with the items under it, click on Online check-in.

Once open, you will give your confirmation number, name, ship and date of sail. From there it will have you fill out all of your personal information such as names, address, birthplace, etc. When it is all completed, it will tell you whether you can print your Sea Passes, or whether they will notify you when you can.

I did all the online registration and printed the Set Sail PASS, 1 page listing all of us (4). Did I do something wrong that I only got 1 page? You're making it sound like there are more than 1 page. Thanks!

One page will be it for the whole cabin. The bar code on it is the important thing. They will scan that at check-in and your info will come up on their screen. Show them your IDs and credit card and you will be done.

One page will be it for the whole cabin. The bar code on it is the important thing. They will scan that at check-in and your info will come up on their screen. Show them your IDs and credit card and you will be done.

Is my memory correct that if you are using different credit cards in the same cabin, (like friends sharing a cabin), you have more than one SetSailPass to print? Family one, non family more? Just so I know when to use plural.

Thanks for an answer, I can't remember what I read.

• 2 weeks later...

Is my memory correct that if you are using different credit cards in the same cabin, (like friends sharing a cabin), you have more than one SetSailPass to print? Family one, non family more? Just so I know when to use plural.

Sorry, I didn't see this back when you posted. I believe you are correct but not sure since it doesn't apply to me. If I ever had someone other than my wife in the cabin with me, I would probably be another missing at sea case.:D

And you are welcome Beachgirl.

I didn't have my sisters credit card info when I did our setsailpass. So we had everyone on one setsailpass. Then when we got to the desk to check-in my sister gave them her credit card and I gave them mine for dh, ds and I. They do not have a problem doing it that way.

Michelle in SoCal

Mercury 4/7/06

Archived