CocoCay Bahamas

First time in CocoCay, Looking for snorkeling tour with kids. Any recommendation? thank you

You can snorkel on your own very easily. There's a sunken plane near one of the lifeguard towers. There is a reef to the lef, out towards where the ship will be anchored.

Coco has a very nice snorkel area that's easily accessible so you don't really need a tour .... it even has lifeguards. Altho is IS a lil ways from the beach so I don't suggest you just let young'ins go on their own until you KNOW they are good swimmers and snorkelers

dd at Coco

enhance

I would recommend walking to the far end of the island. Much less crowded and "commercial" and feels like you are in your own tropical getaway.

If you are talking the far north end, or the eastern side, I found the snorkeling to be less interesting there. The areas mentioned by Bob seem best, however, I wonder how much the building of the new pier will affect that in coming months. The pier work and last fall's hurricane had it stirred up a bit last Sept.

I would like to know which one is better

Reef Snorkeling and Sandbar Getaway or CocoCay All Day Snorkeling At Your Leisure

Do they give you any further description on the sandbar getaway? I've only seen that at Labadee, but this might be interesting.