Prohibition party on oasis question

We did it 3 years ago on Allure and last year on Oasis. Allure was such a blast we tried it again on Oasis and it was a total dud. Lot of people dressed in roaring twenty's costumes, lots of dancing on Allure, not so much on Oasis. Guess it just depends on who attends and who the entertainment director is. Only good thing on Oasis was the drinks were replaced before you could finish the one in hand, easily had 8 - 10 drinks given to me over 2 hours . Try a search on youtube. happy cruising

We did it on Oasis last year. A lot of people dressed up including us but it wasn’t that good. We stayed for about 30 minutes and left. I think it all depends on the other people that go if hey get into it or not. Unfortunately no one really got up and danced or socialized at the one we were at.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did this on the Oasis last September and it was a blast. We did not dress the part, but did socialize and dance. About half the guests were in costume. Booze was free flowing and music was great. Highly recommend it.