Crown thermal suite

Cachalote

On each line I've cruised, the spa area, including whatever they have chosen to call their warm area (Rainforest, Persian Garden, Enclave, Thermal Suite, etc) is operated by Steiner, not by the cruise line. And they all give the same speech at the beginning of the cruise about how they only sell so many length of cruise passes, they very likely will run out and you won't be able to get one, etc. And then, during the cruise they start to offer shorter passes--4 day passes on a 7 day cruise, single day passes, etc. On some lines you can purchase a single day in advance, on others not. Frustrating to me is that on lines where some ships have an elaborate facility and other ships have a much more basic facility, the cost is usually the same--not fair IMHO.

$10 is quite cheap for a single day; could that be old information?

Bottom line, after the first day, I've never had any cruise line refuse my money for a single day pass. Yes, a "length of cruise" pass represents a cost saving, but typically if you miss even one day, you'd be better off purchasing single days.

I've been on cruises where the area was quite full--typically cooler weather cruises and trans-atlantics. Most of the time there doesn't seem to be much use at any given time although the heated chairs can be filled, often with people napping.