Which Cozumel pier does Century call upon

Browezilla

Hi,

I was hoping someone could append here which of Cozumels 3 piers does Century call up. I believe it tenders in. I think it may be the Langusta (sp.), but I'm not sure. I want to reserve a car and would like to reserve with a rental agency at the per.

Hi,

I was hoping someone could append here which of Cozumels 3 piers does Century call up. I believe it tenders in. I think it may be the Langusta (sp.), but I'm not sure. I want to reserve a car and would like to reserve with a rental agency at the per.

When is your cruise? Because of Wilma, all cruises have to tender. Before Wilma, the ships docked. I believe there is only one pier open for tendering right now. Maybe wrong, but your best bet is to check out the Cozumel thread under destinations. From what I've read, Cozumel has been working hard to come back and am sure rebuilding the piers so cruise ships can dock is one of the top priorties therefore, things could change daily. Since it's one of our stops in April we are watching the boards and have been encouraged with the rapid reopening of Cozumel.

Just returned from an RCI cruise that tendered into Cozymel. The docks are all destroyed. We were tendered in right in the center of town with the majority of cruise ships but I also saw ships in the distance tendering into Punta "whatsis" (forgive me I can't seem to remember the name) which is about 3 miles away. Did you call Celebrity and ask?

Archived