First time with MSC Seaside

filbo132

Any suggestions or tips to give me. I am going there solo, just for R&R and considering I have italian heritage, I think this ship would fit in well with me. What languages do the employees speak best (FYI, I am able to speak Italian, French and English...and a poor Spanish, but I understand it). What about the food, what do you recommend???

As for the excursions, my ship stops in Ocho Rios, Cayman Island, Costa Maya and Cozumel. I am thinking of staying on the ship while in Jamaica because of the situation going on there, but I was thinking of doing their cycling tours which ends at a beach. Has anyone done the cycling tours with MSC?? How big was their group? Was it any fun?

FYI, I'll be going solo which is why I'll be sticking with the MSC excursions. That's non negotiable to me as I want to have a peace of mind.

Hi I did the cycling tour when I first went to Jamaica. (not with MSC) The roads and bikes weren't to the same standard that I was used to. I did enjoy and they had plenty of local guides as well as a truck with spare bikes.

It was genuinely a white knuckle ride.

But fun. I was glad I did it but wouldn't do it again.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Forums mobile app

Is there a reason you wouldn't do it again?

Sent from my T03 using Forums mobile app

I wouldn't be brave enough. So they take you through the country side and we started high up. So it was nearly down hill the whole way. I don't like going fast &, I had a death grip on the breaks.

The tour guides were lovely and scenery was stunning. I liked the chicken jerk and the sea. There were cliffs or a pier you could jump off of. Which I did and enjoyed.

I'm glad I did it once. Also some of the other ladies in the group chose to ride down in the truck.

I wouldn't be brave enough. So they take you through the country side and we started high up. So it was nearly down hill the whole way. I don't like going fast &, I had a death grip on the breaks.

The tour guides were lovely and scenery was stunning. I liked the chicken jerk and the sea. There were cliffs or a pier you could jump off of. Which I did and enjoyed.

I'm glad I did it once. Also some of the other ladies in the group chose to ride down in the truck.

There's a truck that follows you around?